Updated and Effective as of April 13, 2019
- 1. INTRODUCTION
Thank you for visiting sscoinmedia.tech (“SSCoinMedia”), a website of Software Development, Faucet Running Company, with name SSCOIN MEDIA, Registered under Govt. of Maharashtra, India, Shop Act license Number 101359611903.
- 2. DEFINITIONS
- Virtual Financial Asset
- As used herein, “Virtual Financial Asset” , also called “convertible virtual currency,” “cryptocurrency,” or “digital goods”, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin or ether, which is based on the cryptographic protocol of a computer network that may be (i) centralized or decentralized, (ii) closed or open-source, and (iii) used as a medium of exchange and/or store of value.
- Personal Data
- As used herein, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, economic, cultural or social identity of you as a natural person.
- 3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- SSCoinMedia collects, processes, and stores Personal Data collected from you via your use of the Service or where you have given your consent. We do not collect any data related to your Personal Identification in case of our Faucet services in digital currencies, instead we make use your wallet ids of respected Digital Currency viz. Dogecoin, Ethereum etc & internet service ids(Such as an IP address). These wallet id & IPs are stored on our server for identifying transactions done @our Faucet Hub account or any other payment processors of similar kind.
In case of other Services we provide like Web Design & Development, Android & iOS development, Web Apps Development, Personal Data we collect may include contact details, copies of identification documentation provided by you or derived from publicly accessible databases, your government identification number as well as information relating to your device or internet service (such as an IP address and/or a MAC number).
We collect information you provide during the SSCoinMedia onboarding process, which may be a completed, incomplete, or abandoned process. We collect, use, store, and transfer your Personal Data, which may include the following:
- We collect, store, and process your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act. To understand more about how we protect the data collected from individuals and entities, please see the details below.
- Individual customers:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Full legal name (including former name, and names in local language)
- Passport number, or any government issued ID number
- Date of birth (“DOB”)
- Proof of identity (e.g. passport, driver’s license, or government-issued ID)
- Residential address
- Proof of residency
- Additional Personal Data or documentation at the discretion of our Compliance Team
- Corporate customers:
- Corporate legal name (including the legal name in local language)
- Incorporation/registration Information
- Full legal name of all beneficial owners, directors, and legal representatives
- Address (principal place of business and/or other physical locations)
- Proof of legal existence
- Description of the business
- Percentage of ownership for Individual/corporate owners
- Contact information of owners, principals, and executive management (as applicable)
- Proof of identity (e.g., passport, driver’s license, or government-issued ID) for significant individual beneficial owner of the institutional customer entity
- Personal Data for each entity’s significant beneficial owner of the institutional customer entity (see the “Individual Customer” section above for details on what Personal Data we collect for individuals)
- Source of wealth
- Amount of Digital assets or other assets projected to be injected
- 4. COLLECTION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
- As outlined above, we may collect Personal Data from customers all over the world. To facilitate the services we provide to customers, we request explicit consent for the transfer of Personal Data. If you are an individual or company or corporation and you decline to consent to such transfer, you will no longer be able to use SSCoin Media and our services. You will have the ability to withdraw your digital assets; however, all other functionalities will be disabled.
- 5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- SSCoinMedia uses Personal Data to communicate with you and to administer, deliver, improve, and personalize the Service. SSCoin Media might also generate generic data out of any Personal Data we collect and use it for our own purposes. We may also use such data to communicate with you in relation to other products or services offered by SSCoin Media and/or its partners. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties (other than partners in connection with their services to SSCoin Media) except where you have given your consent and further detailed below.
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties:
- (a) If we think that sharing it is necessary to enforce the Terms of Service；
- (b) To comply with government agencies, including regulators, law enforcement and/or justice departments；
- (c) To third parties who provide services to OKEx (such as administration or technical services)；
- (d) In connection with the sale or transfer of our business or any part thereof.
- Additionally, we have implemented international standards to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and circumventing trade and economic sanctions and will implement final Virtual Financial Asset rules and regulations when effective, which will likely require us to undertake due diligence on our customers. This may include the use of third-party data and service providers which we will cross-reference with your personal information.
- 6. HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of India. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of India who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing, as detailed above. All information you provide to us is stored on our and/or third party cloud servers.
- 7. ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data upon request and ascertain whether the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. If any of your Personal Data is inaccurate, you may request to update your information. You may also request to delete your Personal Data, with exception that we may refuse your deletion request in certain circumstances, such as compliance with law or legal purposes.
For data access, correction, or deletion requests, please contact
with the subject “DATA INQUIRY”.
- In response to data access, correction, or deletion request, we will verify the requesting party’s identity to ensure that he or she is legally entitled to make such request. While we aim to respond to these requests free of charge, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee should your request be repetitive or onerous.
- 8. MARKETING
- Customers can opt out from these marketing communications at any moment.
If you do not want to receive these communications, please send an email to [email protected]with subject "OPT ME/US OUT".
- For product related communications, such as policy/terms updates and operational notifications, you will not be able to opt out of receiving such information.
- 9. COOKIE USAGE
- While you access SSCoinMedia and its parts/pages, we may use the industry practice of placing a small amount of data that will be saved by your browser (Cookies). This information can be placed on your computer or other devices used to visit SSCoin Media. This information help us recognize you as a customer, collect information about your use of SSCoin Media to better customize our services and better your experience. We may also use the information collected to ensure compliance with our compliance program, and to ensure your account security has not been compromised by detecting irregular or suspicious account activities.
- Most browsers are setup to accept cookies automatically. Some Cookies expire when you finalize the session and other Cookies remain on your computer or other devices until deleted or expired. You have the option to decline the use of our Cookies, but this may affect the functionality of SSCoin Media services or your user experience.
- 10. INFORMATION SECURITY
- We endeavor to protect SSCoinMedia and you from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Data we collect and store. We take various measures to ensure information security, including encryption of the SSCoin Media communications with SSL; may require two-factor authentication for all sessions; periodic review of our Personal Data collection, storage, and processing practices; and restricted access to your Personal Data on a need-to-know bases for our employees and vendors who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- 11. CONTACTING SSCOINMEDIA ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
[email protected] with the subject “PRIVACY REQUEST”.